B108 Salamartano 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon Cabernet Franc & Merlot 750ml Fattoria Montellori red wine
- “Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.”
- ABV : 14.5%, Serving temperature: 18°C
- Variety: 60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Cabernet Franc, 15% Merlot, 5% Petit Verdot.
- Area of origin: Cerreto Guidi. The vineyards are located in the area of Cerreto Guidi at around 150 meters above sea level. The vineyards of Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc are situated on loose soils rich in fossils and Merlot is on clay soil.
- Vinification: Fermentation with maceration in steel tanks with controlled temperature of 25/28°C for a period of 30/35 days.
- Aging period: In French oak barrique, 60% new, for a period of 14 months. The final blend results in an elegant and well balanced wine.
- Tasting notes: purple colour with garnet tints, full bodied and complex. Very elegant and persistent; cassis and tobacco notes.
- Pairing suggestions: Serve with stew and roasted meat and full flavoured plates in general.