B111 Fattoria Montellori Dicatum 2011 100% Sangiovese Red Wine
- “Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.”
- ABV : 14.5%, Serving temperature: 18°C
- Variety: 100% Sangiovese
- Area of origin: Single vineyard, located in Cerreto Guidi area, around 150 meters above sea level. Soil, rich in clay, gives good acidity and body. Deep in colour and long-living. Manual harvest in September.
- Vinification: Fermentation with maceration in steel tanks with controlled temperature of 25/28°C for a period of 30/35 days.
- Aging period: The wine aged in tonneaux (500 lt) for a period of 1 year and stayed in cellar for a minimum of 3 years prior to release.
- Tasting notes: Garnet red colour. Very elegant aromas with red fruits and cherry. Taste of ripe red fruits and balsamic notes. Soft and well balanced tannins. Well balanced wine with a great body.
- Pairing suggestions: Serve with stewed meat, steak, matured cheese.