B114 Caselle 2017 DOCG Chianti Superiore Red Wine
- “Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.”
- ABV : 13%
- Variety: 90% Sangiovese 10% Syrah
- Area of origin: San Miniato/ Cerreto Guidi. This is our selection of Chianti with less yield per hectare. The clay soil and the variety in its composition gives an excellent balance of the final product.
- Vinification: Fermentation with maceration in steel tanks with controlled temperature of 25/28°C for a period of 25 days.
- Aging period: Fermentation with maceration carried out in steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, for 25 days.
- Tasting notes: Purple colour, a bouquet of red fruits and a touch of black pepper are persistent. The short passage in wood permits a better harmony of fragrance and taste.
- Pairing suggestions: serve with “Fiorentina steak” and any kind of roasted meat.
Out of stock