B115 Chianti 2017 Red Wine
- “Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.”
- ABV : 13%
- Variety: 100% Sangiovese
- Area of origin: Cerreto Guidi. This is our selection of Chianti with less yield per hectare. The clay soil and the variety in its composition gives an excellent balance of the final product.
- Vinification: Fermentation with maceration in steel tanks with controlled temperature of 25/28°C for a period of around 20 days.
- Aging period: Fermentation with maceration carried out in steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, for 25 days.
- Tasting notes: purple color. Elegant with typical aromas of Sangiovese, wide and persistent; cherry and red berry fruits taste, with good acidity and well balanced.
- Pairing suggestions: serve with typical Tuscan food, Tuscan salami, red meat, fresh and medium seasoned cheeses.