B116 Moro 2016 red wine
- “Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.”
- ABV : 14%
- Variety: 70% Sangiovese, 30% Cabernet and Merlot
- Area of origin: The vineyards are located in the area of Cerreto Guidi at 150 meters above sea level, on a clay based soil.
- Vinification: Fermentation with maceration in steel tanks with controlled temperature of 26/28°C for a period of around 20 days.
- Aging period: The wines are assembled and matured both in cement tanks and barriques, for about 12 months.
- Tasting notes: Dark garnet red colour. Red fruits and vanilla notes. Good body, persistent and harmonic wine.
- Pairing suggestions: Serve it with red meat, roasted meat and cheese.