B117 Mandorlo 2020 white wine
- “Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.”
- ABV : 13%
- Variety: 50% Chardonnay, 25% Sauvignon blanc and 25% Viognier
- Area of origin: Montalbano and Montellori hill
- Vinification: Fermentation with maceration in steel tanks with controlled temperature of 26/28°C for a period of around 20 days.
- Aging period: Matured in steel tanks to preserve the freshness of the wine and to keep the aromas deep and persistent
- Tasting notes: Light yellow colour. Very complex wine with persistent aromas of white flowers and citrus notes.
- Pairing suggestions: Serve it as aperitif and with plates of fish and white meat.