B118 POGGIO ALLA LUNA 2019 CHIANTI DOCG GRADE
- “Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.”
- ABV : 13%
- Denomination: Chianti DOCG
- Variety: 85% Sangiovese, 10% Merlot, 5% Canaiolo
- Area of origin: Cerreto Guidi
- Aging period: In steel tanks for a period of 6-8 months, to preserve the fruity taste and young wine flavours.
- Tasting notes: Deep purple color. Red fruits aromas, violet and morello cherry.
- Pairing suggestions: serve with typical Tuscan food, Tuscan salami, red meat, fresh and medium seasoned cheeses. Matching well with all classic Italian foods.