B119 CUILLER Grande Réserve Extra-brut
- “Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.”
- ABV : %
- Vineyards: Trigny (North of Reims) / Massif de St Thierry, France
- Composition: 34% Pinot Noir, 33% Pinot Meunier, 33% Chardonnay.
- Ageing: The Bottles are kept away from light and at a constant temperature for a minimum of 45 months.
- Tasting notes: Pale yellow with golden reflects. Sparkle is persistent with delicate and continuous bubbles. Nose reveals hazelnut aromas, toasted brioche, and exotic fruits. The wine evolves discreetly in the mouth, with a well-balanced acidity. Its finish is long and ends with fruit aromas.
- Drinking suggestions: Appetizer, white fish, fresh fruits
- Quality: Extra Brut